Report A Crime

If you have information regarding a crime but do not wish to call the dispatch or the police department. you may submit your information by clicking HERE. Keep in mind, if this is the initial reporting of a crime, certain information must be obtained in order to complete a police report and conduct an investigation. In most instances, a police officer will need to speak with the victim before a police report can be filed. An officer/detective may attempt to contact you if more information is needed. If you wish to provide information regarding a previously reported crime but wish to remain anonymous, you may call 434-392-DRUG (3784) and leave a message. If there is an emergency dial 911! Please do not submit emergencies via this website.